Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hi there! My name is Vicky Alves and I commute from Cumberland where I live with my dad and will soon be getting my own apartment yay. I love to write but more often than not do not write in complete sentences. I am from Narragansett, RI and that is where I try and spend my weekends if I do not have work. I work at Angelo's Palace Pizza in Cumberland as a take out/cashier, come in and try the pizza it's delish! I am loving this class already, I love discussion based classes because I am very opinionated and sarcastic. The blogging part of the class and posting on blackboard is a bit confusing but I think I'm getting the hang of it. I'm counting down the days until winter break because I will be going to Florida for a week, by then my tan will be faded :( I am going for Elementary Ed witch a concentration in special ed and hope to travel the world some day. I've made it to many states in the US and Mexico and Spain. I have also considered speech pathology as a career but for now I'm just trying to make it through my classes! :) ...I think I wrote too much...did I mention I talk a lot?

1 comment:

  1. Vicky,
    Yeah, talk about Blogging is confusing? I had my Blogging comments posted where I should not have under comments. At least we have a patient Professor to guide us along the right path.

    ReplyDelete